Friday, April 01, 2005

Random Thoughts from a Fractured Mind

Ok, I don't know what the attraction of a blog is. I'm not even sure that I'm doing any of this correctly. I just feel the need to put some things into words and I don't really have a partner in commiseration.

T. B. finally returned my call tonight. Great news!!! She met somebody else. Time for the full out pity party here. I don't really blame her because it isn't like I was giving her any of the "I wanna settle down, raise rug rats, and call each other sickening sweet names" vibes. Still, she was a lot of fun and never gave me too much hell about what I was or wasn't doing. I'm really gonna miss her I think. Well, I know, otherwise why would I be up at 1:15 in the morning on a work night starting some kind of strange electronic diary (or diarrhea) the not only will I probably not read, but it's doubtful anybody else will pay attention to.

If I continue to post, I swear this will be the last negative one. I'm gonna say it, get it out of my system and never look back. My life sucks!!! Oh sure, I have a good job, nice car, my own house, but damn, where is that special someone to share with? *sigh*

On a positive note, that damn annoying noise in my brain has faded away. Now it's more of a pleasant hum, like a dentist drill on high speed.

Oh yeah, one other thing, no shitting here, it's also my friggin' birthday!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I'm T.B's sister,"T.G." I'm so sorry your feelings were hurt. It seems you were correct about the OCD guy. We are all glad around here to have T.B back to normal. She is really a great person when allowed to be herself. Keep up the good work on your blog. We hope things go great with you and Sugah on your fishing trip. T.B,T.G, and mom will be keeping an eye on this blog of yours.

1:01 AM  
Anonymous Chrissie said...

Ahhh another Fool... my oldest child shares your birthday :)

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Tish said...

I'm starting at the very beginning of your blog to see what secrets are stored here. As for the special someone you've been looking for, you should have knocked on my door! You have my addy. Go for it. ;)

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home