Monday, September 11, 2006

Everyone I Know Is Bat Shit Crazy

I was encouraged by the girlfriend to start posting on my blog, primarily because she thinks I will leave hints about my plans for her birthday. Since I spent the last two hours of work today on Babel Fish translating "Bat Shit Crazy" into different languages, I couldn't use the "I'm too tired" excuse.

Where were we? Oh, yeah. Anyway, here is what is going on with me right now.

The girlfriend and I are planning a move to Nashville. I have no reason to stay in this podunk town and we spend a lot of our leisure time in Nashville going to Titans and Predators games. We bought a fella's season tickets for the Titans and our view for the year looks like this:

We went to our first game yesterday and watched Chad Pennington shred Tennessee's defense. The guy's shoulder has been surgically repaired twice and yet, against our secondary, he looked like a pro-bowler.

So.....I am looking forward to hockey season. We bought a mini-package to the Predators and it includes most of the really good games. It was a flex plan so our seats will vary, but I have always had a fantastic time at the Preds and can't wait for the season to start. In fact, I've gone a little overboard. My new checks look something like this: So here I am, with Titans tickets and Predators checks and yet I live 2 hours away from Nashville. As soon as I sell my house, I am so there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home