Tuesday, August 23, 2005

A Prophylactic Apology

When I took Sugah her copy of the pictures from last week end, she pointed at the fish picture posted in my previous entry and said "I hate that picture." Of course all I see when I look at that picture is eight hours of fun in the hot sun, drinking beer and playing with bait and fish. After she made her comment, I realized that she might not consider a picture of her with a fish her most attractive moment. So, before she can bring it up, I have posted a couple of my favorite pictures from last weekend. I think they speak for themselves.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Mimi said...

Oh my goodness, she's hot, I mean very pretty :-)

Now where are the naked pics you took? Oh wait, not everyone is a pervert. I keep forgetting that..LOL!

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Rachel said...

They do speak for themselves. Your girl is lovely, Hubbell.

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Chick said...

Beautiful...

The sunset on the beach one is perfect.

Wow.

7:08 PM  
Anonymous 30Something said...

cutie! Hey, don't I know that view?? LOL

6:35 AM  
Anonymous aughra said...

Wow, look at that sunset!

Oh, and the chick's pretty, too!

9:54 PM  
Anonymous s! said...

that sunset pic is beautiful!

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Is this thing on? said...

hopefully the naked pictures won't surface...but I do have a great one of chunk post-mr. bubble....it's great!!! You really should share it chunk!! The sock is off.

1:28 PM  
Anonymous job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog. It was so great and I bet I will
go back to it! I get to look online for blogs like
yours is a blessing.
I will give you access to jump to my clocking machines blog.

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home