Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Crazy History


Recently, a co-worker and I were discussing a patient. She was telling me how she admired his courage and the things he had been through. The conversation ended like this:

Co-worker - "Did you know that he was in Pearl Harbor when the Japanese dropped the atomic bomb?"

Bat - "Uhhhh.....the atomic bomb?"

Co-worker - "Yeah, they dropped the atomic bomb on that ship."

Bat - "Well......the Japanese dropped a shit load of bombs on Pearl Harbor, but none of them were nuclear and I assume by 'that ship' you mean the U.S.S. Arizona which sank with most of it's crew on board."

Co-worker - "Whatever, I didn't need a history lesson."

Bat - "I'm thinking that a history lesson is exactly what you needed."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stupid people say some of the funniest things, but smart people say funnier things, that stupid people will never understand.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home