Sunday, April 24, 2005

The Color Blue

Normally, I'm not one of those people who can see the natural beauty in things. I can't imagine standing at the Grand Canyon and waxing on about how "beautiful" nature is or going to the Rockies to be surrounded by the "beauty." My idea of beauty is a long distance projectile vomit or a really nice, perky rack on a woman. I'm a simple man with simple needs. That's why I think I need to increase my medication.

Today, I was mowing the yard for the first time this spring. It's a little chilly out, but I was the last one on the street to break out the mower, sharpen the blade, change the oil and make my yard look presentable. I get about halfway through the chore when I realize that I am in a really good mood. No, a really, really good mood. Hmmmm....... o.k., don't let it freak you Chad, it's probably just this morning's coffee firing up the neurons. Yeah....... no....... crap....... man, the sky is sooooooo blue. Check out the twinge of violet running through it. That is the bluest blue I've ever seen. Not a cloud in the sky. Wait, there's a little cloud way over there. All by itself in the blue blue sky. What a cute little cloud. It's soooooo white. Man, it really feels good to be alive.

I'm going to the doctor on Monday. This ain't right.

1 Comments:

Anonymous T.B. said...

This is my fav. entry of yours. Life is good.
T.B.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home