Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Dogs And Water

It never fails to amaze me. I always, always keep fresh water out for my dogs, but if I turn my back even for a second, they dash for the toilet. What's up with that? Also, never, no matter how hot you think your dogs are, never put ice in their water bowl. Why? you ask. They become very interested in getting the ice OUT of the bowl. So....when they paw the water for the ice, you get instant mess. Follow my advice fuckers.

I'm so glad we've had this time together.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Lance said...

I am so glad your dogs love flavored water remind me never to let them lick my face, I know all dogs still lick their ass.

11:33 PM  
Anonymous •♥•m•♥• said...

DO they follow U into the bathroom like mine do?? thank goddess my babies are too little to get into the bowl....but I know thats what they are thinking .....cause when I flush.....they dance and wag...."yeah......water!?!?!?" Dogs are so weird!

5:23 AM  
Anonymous DanjerusKurves said...

My kats drink out of the toilets too. One of them will jump up on the seat and lean down into the bowl ... another will get on his hind legs and reach in with a paw. Why yes, they ARE adorable!

huh? my verification word: liqzizz...!!!!!!!!!!

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home