Thursday, July 28, 2005

The Full Monty

I know it doesn't really show with my more recent submissions for Half-Nekkid Thursday, but I am slowly becoming completely obsessed with it. I bought a camera for it. I start checking Osbasso's blog around seven on Wednesday. I spend all day Thursday checking for posts. I am becoming depressed because I don't have one tenth the imagination of some of the people posting for HNT. I'm running out of ideas and while I would like to come up with something intriguing and artistic and original, I keep coming back to the same idea that frightens me.

The full monty.

Nobody has done it yet, so it would be a first, but I fear that HNT would loose something if I did. It's HALF - Nekkid Thursday for a reason. Right now it's a collection of innocent snapshots of peoples lives and some small amount of titillation. I can't speak for most guys, but I know that I am thrilled when one of the women that posts shows a little bit of flesh not normally seen by the public. Maybe it's the voyeur in me, maybe it's the thrill of seeing somebody use their imagination, maybe I'm just a blathering pervert.

I would think that most women, with a few exceptions, aren't quite as fascinated with the male body. That isn't to say that they don't appreciate a nice curve, a firm jaw, or a manly set of hands, but I think if you compared the two sexes, men are much more into "just show them to me already."

I could be completely wrong. I have run into a few very randy women recently. I guess the reality is that I don't see that much that is attractive about the male genitalia. Women are soft and curvy and smell good. Men are intrusive, stanky, and hairy. I think I'm a lesbian.

The point is, I can't decide on the full monty. It wouldn't be to impress, believe me. I don't think for a minute that anybody of either sex would think "break me off a piece of that!" It's just my need to try to one up people and the fact that I have little imagination.

I guess I need some internet guidance. What do you say blogger peeps? Full monty or no? Feel free to comment, but leave a definite aye or nay and I will abide by the blogger community's wishes.

Drive it like you stole it.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Rachel said...

Yeah, in general men are more visually stimulated so to speak but if you've got the balls (pun entirely intended) then I say go for it.

To make it half-nekkid you could always wear a shirt...

;)


(to say ..."leaving just some skin poking out" is just too much. Ooops, guess I said it anyway. I must be too much!)

7:39 PM  
Anonymous 30Something said...

PLEASE!!!!!! We wanna see your hinney! I mean, if you have one nostril larger than the other.. .AND your toe sticks up and out.. well hell, I don't know about everyone else, BUT I wanna see the rest!

10:02 PM  
Anonymous aughra said...

I am obsessed with parts of the male anatomy.

When I watch my husband deal cards while playing Euchre, I honestly get wet.

Seriously. It's embaressing.

11:19 PM  
Anonymous HS said...

Its always fun to leave something to the imagination...so I say go for the half monty :)

12:11 AM  
Anonymous Sugah said...

He really is obsessed. He thinks about it all the time. I say go for it....I love your full monty!

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Osbasso said...

I agree with HS--imagination is always more fun. Strategically placed hands or other props are good. Personally, as a guy, I have no interest in seeing the goods. I'd much rather see a good set of broad shoulders. And if one of the ladies went all out, I'm sure I'd aprreciate it, but then I would have lost the last remnants of mystery.

Ultimately, "half-nekkid" is whatever you interpret it to mean. To me, that means no full monty. A hint of the full monty, maybe.....

1:32 AM  
Anonymous David said...

Can we get a full Mona instead of Monty?

... hey..... just a thought....

;-)

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Calin said...

I'll go full on if you will!

11:29 AM  
Anonymous chuck said...

Hmm, this is a tricky one. I know that some think the HNT pics should be a little on the vague side, but still....maybe you could start a whole new approach to HNT....If you were to wear socks and a t-shirt you'd still be HN, right? Just think...if you did it, maybe some of the female bloggers would follow along as well. Of course my friend Mimi took HNT to a whole new level with her post yesterday (http://mimiswords.blogspot.com/2005/07/its-hnt-again.html)
Maybe you could start a new trend with the guys....I might even join in...

11:58 PM  
Anonymous Rachel said...

Well the whole idea is to HALF-nekkid, not giving away the whole show, but it is your blog honey, you can post whatever you want.

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Andi said...

Maybe one berry instead of two?

4:23 PM  
Anonymous DanjerusKurves said...

I'm going with the half Monty vote. By "half" I don't mean half an inch ... just half a Monty. ... That last part just cracked me up.

1:09 PM  
Anonymous job opportunitya said...

Extraordinary blog. Your site was hip and fresh
and we'll visit it again! I love surfing the internet
for blogs.
Search for my clocking macchina blog, please!

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home