Monday, September 19, 2005

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

30Something and I went to see the Titans play in Nashvegas yesterday. We had stumbled across some club level seats that we got for about half of their face value. Let me tell you, worth every penny. It was my first foray into club level and I spent most of the time before the game wandering around the club. Clean bathrooms, walk up bars, buffets, a band, and freakin' free massages!!! I don't know if I can ever watch another game with the sweaty masses. I would sell my left nut to get those PSLs. I checked it out. Unfortunately, even if I sold both nuts, I could never afford these tickets. High bid on the PSLs for the seats we used? Six grand. Oh, and the reserve hasn't even been met yet.

Did we have a good time? I'm gonna let the picture say it all.

6 Comments:

Anonymous 30Something said...

NOTE: The 7 or so empty beer glasses on the ground beside me!

8:19 AM  
Anonymous DanjerusKurves said...

[hic] you GO girl! :D

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Mimi said...

Chunk..what have you done to my girl?? She looks drunk...very drunk. Did you get her drunk and take advantage of her??? And just for future reference... how many beers do you have to buy her to get her drunk enough to take advantage of her??? :-)

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Mel said...

Yep, looks like ya'll had fun! Wish I could have gone. Woohoo!

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Rachel said...

LOL, looks like a good time was had by all.

7:36 PM  
Anonymous shhhh said...

Nice pic. I think I found my new desktop wallpaper. lol

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home