Saturday, January 28, 2006

I Suck

Yes, I know it's hard to believe, but I suck. I haven't blogged in a week and I was stunned that a few people were perturbed about it. It isn't that I don't want to write. I just lack inspiration right now. This includes HNT. I feel like anybody that reads this has already seen more of me than they probably care to see. Something will hit me soon and I will write about it. I'm just not one of those people that can relate the boring, mundane details of my everyday life. I'm sure you care that I took out the garbage, was late to work, filed my taxes, or washed the dog. I will try to think of something interesting to write about soon.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Darkneuro said...

I filed my taxes too. Aren't we good little citizens? ;)

Don't worry about not writing. Seriously. I was teasing about any comments I made about HNT. And no, you don't suck. Well, you might suck, I don't know you that well.

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Mel said...

goober...

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Monkey said...

the question is:

do you suck well?

peace...

11:54 PM  
Anonymous DanjerusKurves said...

Is "wash the dog" a euphemism for masturbation? ... You could always post naughty photos of your new gf for HNT, I'm sure she'd really appreciate that.

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Monalicious said...

You filed your taxes without telling me?

I am hurt and appalled at your behavior.

9:29 PM  
Anonymous No One In Particular said...

I filed my taxes AND bought a new dog to wash this weekend. Even bathed her twice! Feel free to blog about anything - we're all doing the normal, boring, everyday stuff, too.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home