Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Unlucky Charm

My New Year's Eve was quite uneventful. The dogs and I sat around and listen to the sounds of rednecks trying to blow their hands off with illegal fireworks. Boring. New Year's Day I drove up to Nashville for the hockey game. It was a very disappointing showing for the Predators. It started off well with the Preds going up 2-0 in the first period when suddenly the Ducks put the biscuit in the basket for three quick goals. Smashville was unable to respond and the final score was 4-2, the Preds losing for only the fourth time at home this season.

Every game that I have personally attended this year has been a win for Nashville. I was getting used to it. So what was different this time? The company. Little Miss Red Pants went with me. Since she seems to be unlucky for the Predators, I don't know if she will get to attend another game. All I had at the hockey game was my phone camera and the pictures were bad at best so I substituted a picture from the Titans game we attended. Maybe we shall see more of her.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Tish said...

Sounds serious! But I thought you had a thing for redheads! ;) Best of luck to you!

2:06 AM  
Anonymous Darkneuro said...

Look at it this way... You were hearing the Bubbas try and blow themselves up. I was in the only completely interior room in my ground floor apartment listening to the sh*thead neighbors shoot off their guns. 88 days... Only 88 more days...

She's CUTE.

2:41 AM  
Anonymous Rachel said...

I noticed the Preds and the Titans lost...that sucks!

9:50 AM  
Anonymous •♥•m•♥• said...

Yup...definately sounds serious! and yes.. I also recall a posting about redheads!......alas....he loves me no more...**wipes tear from eye***

**your penalty?? Come on over to my site and play the poll! M

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Pud said...

Is little Miss Red Pants your girlfriend? She's hot if she is.

As for New Year's, you live in the South. Are you really that shocked rednecks were acting like jackasses?

Hope you have a Happy New Year anyway.

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Bat said...

For the record. I do have a thing for redheads, but the are nothing but trouble!

12:31 AM  
Anonymous Rachel said...

I beg your pardon!

9:14 AM  
Anonymous •♥•m•♥• said...

and ....your point issSSS? That we are fun ---right?!?!

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Jodi said...

Bite your tongue mister! Red heads are THE SHIT. Who am I kidding, my hair is from a box.

She's cute, though.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home