Sunday, January 22, 2006

Super Bowl Baby!

I think I'm happy with the Seattle/Pitt Super Bowl. I like to see teams that never get to go. I rooted for Tampa when they won it, I rooted for New England the FIRST time. I just think it makes things more interesting when every year, EVERY fan can think "this could be our year." That's why I'm glad to see Seattle go. Pitt, well, you can help but like Bettis. Never complains, gives it his all, and just seems to be a genuinely happy guy. I haven't decided who to root for yet, but I'm leaning toward Seattle.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Darkneuro said...

argh. my family is filled with seattle fans. i kept waiting for them to choke (like they always do) and they didn't. so now they're going. and it will be hell at my mother's until it's over. what makes it even more fun is the next-door neighbor of 25 years is a huge pittsburgh fan. i can't wait for the fireworks being shot at each other's houses (literally) on game day.
argh.

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Rachel said...

Go Hawks!!


Oh, get your phone fixed dog!

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Jodi said...

Where in the screw is the half nakedness? Do I need to send you a shirt too?

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Jeff said...

GOOOO STEELERS!!! Happy HNT!

2:29 PM  
Anonymous No One In Particular said...

Go Steelers! And it's ok if you've run out of clothes to wear for HNT - just make it another TNT! :)

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home