Wednesday, December 28, 2005

We Want The Funk


Just a note to say that the funk is starting to fade. Well, not THE funk. Crap, now the George Clinton song is going through my head. "We want the funk, give up the funk, we need the funk, we gotta have that funk!" I think it's George Clinton. Christmas is done! YEAH! I survived. Everybody liked my gifts (I think that is the source of my stress really). Chunk done good. On a different note, I dreamed about two girls kissing last night. Does that make me a lesbian?

7 Comments:

Anonymous 2bSomeoneElse said...

Two girls kissing. Nah, not a lesbian. It confirms you're an All-American male. Congratulations.

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Darkneuro said...

You're a lesbian the same way I'm a gay man if I were a man. I like men. Gay men like men. If I were a man, I'd still like men. So I'm gay. You like women. If you were a woman, you'd probably like women. If that's the case, you're a lesbian.
Sheesh. Labels. :P

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Tish said...

It makes you a man, hon! :)

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Jodi said...

I had a good comment, but after I read dark's comment, I was severely confused. I think I need more coffee. I'll try this again later.

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Monkey said...

why do you ask that question like its a bad thing?? :)

peace...

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Bat said...

Nope, not a bad thing, you know I love me some lesbians.

1:25 PM  
Anonymous .- said...

i had the same dream!
and thank you again for the music -

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home