Monday, September 25, 2006

*Sigh*

7:00 a.m. Clocked in for work.

7:45 a.m. Had a long conversation with department director about my weekend.

8:00 a.m. Saw three consecutive patients and their families.

11:00 a.m. Spoke at length with a physician on the merits of starting Vince Young over Kerry Collins when playing the Cowboys next Sunday.

11:15 a.m. Said hi and waved to girlfriend's best friend at work.

12:00 p.m. Went to lunch. Stood in very long line to have lunch in crowded cafeteria.

12:34 p.m. Realized that my fly had been wide open since I had put my pants on this morning.

*Sigh*

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for saying hi to my best friend.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Monalicious said...

That just sucks.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Johnny said...

Will they call this movie

Snakes in a Cave ?

4:26 PM  
Blogger Capricorn Cringe said...

"snakes in a cave" hahahahaha Priceless.

I found your blog through your girlfriend's blog. I love the term 'batshit' and I love that other people use it, too. There is one level of crazy beyond batshit, normally referred to as bugf*ck. That's usually the level I hit immediately. lol

6:39 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

I don't understand not telling people when this happens--after all, the Golden Rule, right?

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home