Monday, February 26, 2007

Some Fans Go To Far


The Girlfriend is bat shit crazy over Predator Jason Arnott. Saturday night, she had a couple of margaritas and started telling my sister all about him. I told her she was star struck and if she ever met him, she probably wouldn't even be able to get out anything intelligible. She gave me the ever witty come back "UH HUH!" So I asked her, "Well, then what would you say?"

She replied "First I would ask him how he spent his day with the Stanley Cup when the Devils won it."

I retorted "That's it?"

She smirked and said "Then I would ask him if he knew what a donkey punch was."

I fear she has moved into stalker mode.

10 Comments:

Blogger Tish said...

Umm, Flat is starting to scare me! I clicked on the link. Shouldn't have! ;)

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get the question. Is she implying that she WANTS to be donkey-punched, or that she wants to strap one on and donkey punch HIM?

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am at work and am rolling! I never have heard of a donkey punch before and that is so funny. Recently I have had a couple of friend try anal and they are going to get a kick out of this. Even the ones how never have will, too.

6:35 PM  
Blogger James said...

Wow, I never knew what a donkey punch was, and now I know.

7:04 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Okay, I'm ALL about learning something new everyday....BUT, I could have gone my whole life not knowing what that was and been okay with that.

My husband would probably lose his dick if he ever tried this on me. Scary;)

6:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it ok if I keep coming back to look at the picture?

8:17 AM  
Blogger Whine Girl said...

I can't believe wikipedia even had DONKEY PUNCH listed... they must have everything.

Now I know exactly where to go when I want to find stupid information.. :-)

Who the hell does that?

(I'm afraid to ask)

1:18 PM  
Blogger Bat said...

Well, I haven't tried it on Flat and she hasn't tried it on me. I dunno if she knows what she is doing or not.

6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excuse me?????

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh, a challenge! Sounds like Batty is calling Flatty out!

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home