Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Way Back Wednesday #7

Not long ago, it was very mild here and I had driven around a good part of the day enjoying the sunshine and warmth while I was taking care of my errands. Later that evening, I notice a sprinkle of rain when I let the dogs out. When the girlfriend and I went out that night, we went to get in my car and BAM, I realized that my sunroof was still open. She just looked at me and said "I would have thought that you had learned your lesson." Thus, I present way back Wednesday #7, originally posted April 11, 2005.



Greetings From The U-boat Commander

Just so everybody will know what kind of intellect they are dealing with here, I'm going to let you know how my day went. I got up late, due mostly to the 50 mg of Benadryl I took before bed last night, but also it is partly the fault of the radio station that wakes me up every morning. Normally they play some Godsmack, or Metallica, or Alice in Chains. Something to shock my brain awake. Well, "The Rocket" let me down this morning, slept right through it. Luckily I have a back up, her name is Daisy and she has an extremely wet tongue.

After my golden retriever gave me my first bath, I hopped into the shower for my second, dried my balls, slammed on some scrubs, swigged some mouthwash and flew out the door, running only about 30 minutes late. It was cloudy this morning in West Tennessee, but the temperature was nice so naturally I opened the sun roof and let the windows down so the breeze would wake me.

A pause to talk about my automobile. I love my car. After my emancipation, I bought myself a very nice ride. I had driven rolling paper weights for years and felt that I deserved it. I tracked down a gem with garnett red paint, powerful engine, leather seats, and all of the bells and whistles. Lest ye think I'm compensating for something, wonder no longer. I have a small penis and my car is the only thing that keeps me from drinking the magic kool-aid because God short changed me. I love my car and I don't mind writing the check every month.

I was 30 minutes late, so the day starts like every day when you are already in the hole. It was very hectic, one case after another, and my co-workers were giving me a Monday morning pain in the ass. Around noon, I noticed that the rain was really coming down. Rain depresses me. I don't need warm temps, but I gotta have the sunshine. I was completely bummed because we just had 3 gorgeous days here and I had been looking forward to going to the links and smacking the rock a little bit.

Mercifully my day ends. I am jubilant! Freedom. Shucks, it's still raining. Biblical raining. Wrath of God stuff. I bolt to my tiny jimmy compensator and as I round the last car before mine......mother fucker!!!!!!!! Should have taken the time to close that sun roof.

So, the rest of my afternoon has been spent with towels, wet vacuum, and a hair dryer. I'm taking a short respite to cry a bit and share my misery. Feel free to call me a dumbass.



Any time somebody comes to visit you in prison, that's good.

-Suge Knight

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish we had been dating then. Gosh I couldn't have let you live that one down. I'm glad I've got a bunch of friends who remember it. Well, I thought they were friends.

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course with my convertible on the way I might not be laughing at this story......

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"...going to the links and smacking the rock a little bit." What does this mean? When I see "links" I think sausage, and anything to do with smacking and sausages I think it's a euphemism for jerking off. But it doesn't make sense that you were looking forward jerking off just cuz it's been sunny for 3 days. I then thought, "Maybe he meant he wanted to go to the RINKS and smack the PUCK around a bit, like hockey." But you wrote "links," not "rinks." I'm confused.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Bat said...

Golf. Links where what the original golf course wwere called. Smack the rock? That really needs and explanation?

11:16 PM  
Blogger Kitty's Tiger said...

Bat you never cease to amaze me. If I did not know any better I would swear that you are or somehow related to my dads side of the family. Freaking histerical. It is exactly something my dad would do. and yeah we laugh at him also. And now that I am older and he knows I am only joking, sometimes we call him a dumbass....LOL havae a great weekend

8:47 PM  
Blogger Stealth said...

LMAO....nice quote...is it a moon roof??

and it is better to have a friend in there with you...just sayin'

7:01 AM  
Blogger Bat said...

Yeah, it is a moon roof. I wrote the post back in the day when I didn't know the diff. It was my first car with a hole in the roof.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Kitty said...

ok, so I was questioning emancipation...then your quote and the end verified it for me. I smell another story here?

As far as your car, you gonna tell us what kind of hot rod you drive?

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home