Saturday, October 27, 2007

Who I Wanna Be When I Grow Up


Tucker Max is my hero. I sincerely wish I could be just like him. Unfortunately, even at my worst, I am only one 1/100 the asshole that he is. The Girlfriend recently bought his book "I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell" for me. Methinks that she didn't really know what this book is about. To put it simply, this book describes behavior so boorish and anti-social that no self respecting mother would ever stoop so low as to claim this man as her son. Having said that, I have a serious man crush on Tucker Max. Hell, I'm only halfway through the book and I have come to the conclusion that if I put every interesting thing that ever happened to me into a book and gave it to Mr. Max, he might do me the favor of wiping his ass with it. Do not buy this book, it will lead you to thoughts of irresponsible drinking, anonymous sex and shitting yourself in public. If you choose to ignore my advice, well, it would make an excellent Christmas gift for your mother-in-law.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I did good buying you this book. When Dr. K told me what it was about, I knew it was right up your ally!!!

Can we pretend we don't know each other? ref. the anonymous sex part. lol

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm stuck between wanting to buy and read this book, and not wanting this book lying around for Mr. W to find and aspire to become like.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Jane Doe said...

When you put it like that, I'm tempted on buying it too! Hmmm... maybe...just maybe I will!

4:39 PM  
Blogger Jane Doe said...

After thought, we shoudl so have a online book club. We can read books, meet online to talk about them and pig out on cheese, crackers on wine while we do it! Or pizza, beer and ice cream...

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kitty kat, you just want another excuse to have beer & ice cream float! =D

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home