Sunday, June 22, 2008

I Want My Blood Back!

I donated blood a couple of weeks ago and as a reward, the Red Cross gave me a couple of free passes to the movies. The Girlfriend saw a clip from "The Love Guru" that featured Justin Timberlake as a hockey player named Jacques "Le Coq" Grande whose "stick" is quite large. I had my doubts, but we went to go see it today. Let me sum up the way I feel about this movie.

WHAT A STEAMING PILE OF DONKEY SHIT!!!!!

Two elephants fucking during the middle of the Stanley Cup playoffs was the highlight of this so called "comedy". I miss my red blood cells.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ESPN gave it a much better review than it turned out to be. DONKEY SHIT is right!!!

7:10 PM  
Blogger Whine Girl said...

LOL..... glad you had a fabulous time. Bah ha ha ha ha...

Oh... I appreciate the fact you gave up your rbcs.. nice going!

*clapping*

10:20 AM  
Blogger Jane Doe said...

The one time I got the nerves to give blood, I was refused becasue I just got inked AND go ol' military vaccines, but they still have me a pint of FREE 31 Flavors ice cream. Talk about a score! :)

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! Thank you for the review, now I know where my money and/or blood cells can better be spent.

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home