Monday, August 01, 2005

Voting Suspended

Well, after several comments I have decided to end the voting on the Full Monty issue. I basically had three positive votes, two of them from people I know outside the blogverse. Calin tempts me with a promise that she well also go Full Monty (and oh how she tempts, I have a weakness for red heads) but over all the consensus seems to be that I should leave something to the imagination. Osbasso kind of seals the deal since I consider him Poppa Half-Nekkid Thursday. So, no Full Monty. I can physically feel the relief from all over the blogverse.

Hopefully the 'shrooms will kick in and I will come up with something original this week............but I wouldn't count on it.


Stay tuned, same bat time, same bat channel.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Osbasso said...

Of course, if you took a Full Monty and emailed it to Calin, wouldn't that sort of oblige her to send one to you?

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Bat said...

LOL. Oh, were it that simple. Redheads are the bane of my existance. I'm like a child. I know the fire will burn me, but I cannot resist the beautiful flame.

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Lightning Bug's Butt said...

Hey, you didn't take my vote. I say show us the frank and beans!

5:04 AM  
Anonymous DanjerusKurves said...

No batshit?

9:29 AM  
Anonymous 30Something said...

AWWWW MANNNNN!!! Ya know.. I thought there for a second that we had a ballsy wise ass man who could go the exta mile like us women do on here all the time and at least pull one good show all HNT for the lovely ladies in the house!

If that didnt work can I just work the angle of ... "I double dog dare you!?"

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Calin said...

HEY HEY HEY. If I'm going full monty the whole damn world will see it. Not that most of the DC area didn't see it anyway after a little incidnet last summer...

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home