Tuesday, September 20, 2005

More Tagging (or more than you wanted to know about me)

I hate these things, really. But I like Rachel , so I'm gonna participate. Enjoy.

1. Legal First name? Chunk

2. Were you named after anyone? My Mom hungered for "Chunk Lite Tuna" when she was pregnant

3. Do you wish on stars? No

4. When did you last cry? Couple of weeks ago.

5. What is your favorite lunch meat? Peppercorn turkey

6. What is your birth date? April 1st

7. Whats your most embarrassing CD? Honeymoon In Vegas soundtrack

8. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Yes

9. Do you use sarcasm a lot? That is so beneath me.

10. What are your nicknames? the jackhammer

11. Would you bungee jump? Would I jump from an incredible height with nothing to save me but a big rubber band tied to my feet? Right, ask me another dumb question.

12. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes.

13. Do you think that you are strong? Yes.

14. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Cherry Garcia

15. Shoe Size? 8 1/2 (shut up)

16. Red or pink? uhhhhhhhh, next question please.

17. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I don't know when to shut up.

18. Who do you miss most? Gabby, my lab.

19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Pants? We don't need no stinkin' pants.

20. What are you listening to right now? Radio Rachel

21. What did you eat for breakfast? Two slices of Cheddar cheese melted on a piece of bread.

22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Madras

23. What is the weather like right now? Im in the friggin' south, its hot and muggy ya friggin' morons.

24. Last person you talked to on the phone? Rachel

25.The first things you notice about the opposite sex? Teeth, do they have any.

26. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Definitely

27. Favorite Drink? Quick

28. Hair Color? Brown.....ok....salt and pepper...fuck.....it's grey.

29. Do you wear contacts? Not anymore.

30. Favorite Food? Pizza

31. Last Movie You Watched? The Wedding Crashers

32. Favorite Day Of The Year? Beer day.

33. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Who cares as long as there is a car chase.

34. Summer Or Winter? Definitely summer

35. Hugs OR Kisses? Uhhh, what gets kissed?

36. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Rum soaked sponge cake.

37. Living Arrangements? With Daisy, Maddie the demon dog in my house.

38. What Books Are You Reading? The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova

39. What's On Your Mouse Pad? A mouse, fucktard.

40.What Did You Watch Last night on TV? Football.

41. Favorite Smells? Bounce

42. Favorite junk food? Vanilla pudding.

43. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Are any of those fuckers still alive?

44. What's the farthest you've been from home? Ummm, San Francisco.

Happy? Now leave me alone.



*Edit: Mel claims she wants to do this one. I am really worried about her, but fine, Mel, your wish is my command. Consider yourself tagged.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Rachel said...

LOL, you are such a good sport, and I promise we will never go through this again....

now, tell me what you want kissed ;)

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Monkey said...

funny shit...

peace...

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Britni said...

I think guys with small feet are hot.

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Mel said...

April 1st? well that explains alot;)

You are just funny as shit! I want to do this one!

1:45 PM  
Anonymous asp said...

i now like you.
you used the word FUCKTARD and i also look for teeth when meeting the opposite sex. i mean i seriously look for all of their teeth. no way am i kissing a FUCKTARD with any gaps in there.

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home