Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Lousy Robot

If you remember, a while back I wrote about my mentor, Tippi. He created the whole "I hate people" philosophy that has become the backbone of my lifestyle. Recently, Hammster, a common friend of ours, sent me an email with a Tippi update. Seems that he is living the pimp life in New Mexico and has started a new band called Lousy Robot. I can't really give an objective opinion of his music. I used to listen to his old band "Judge Crater" all of the time primarily because they did an awesome cover of "Secret Agent Man," but the rest of it was hit or miss for me. Click the link, go to the website, listen to the music and tell me what you think. I wont tell you which band member is Tippi. Kudos to anybody that can guess. Bonus points if you leave a message for the band referring to "Tippi."

3 Comments:

Anonymous •♥•m•♥• said...

Its Jim isnt it? I tried to leave a mssg...I even registered on thier forum...but it didnt work, so ...what do I win?

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Bat said...

Damn, how did you know? Uhhh, shoot, I haven't really thought this through. What do you want to win?


OMG!!! My word verification is HEYIFUQT

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Doctor Bloor said...

I have been a molestor, malingerer and a mercenary. Never a mentor.

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home