Tuesday, December 13, 2005

You Can Keep Christmas, But I Will Take The Music

Billy Squier - "Christmas Is The Time To Say I Love You"

Chuck Berry - "Run, Run Rudolph"

Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band - "Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town"

Bryan Adams - "Raggae Christmas"

Dean Martin - "Baby It's Cold Outside"

Merle Haggard - "If We Make It Through December"

Harry Connick Jr. - "Let It Snow"

The Eagles - "Please Come Home For Christmas"

Everclear - "Santa Baby"

Hall and Oates - "Jingle Bell Rock"

Brian Setzer - "Jingle Bells"

Tom Petty - "Christmas All Over Again"

Elvis Presley - "Santa Claus Is Back In Town"

Aaron Neville - "Louisiana Christmas Day"

Blink 182 - "I Won't Be Home For Christmas"

The Ramones - "Merry Christmas"

John Mellencamp - "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus"

El Vez - "Feliz Navidad"

U2 - "Baby Please Come Home"

John Lennon - "So This Is Christmas"

12 Comments:

Anonymous Monkey said...

you forgot the whole Looking For Christmas album by Clint Black...

i play it all year round...

peace...

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Darkneuro said...

oooh... Great list. Matter of fact... I'm gonna download and burn this... THANKS! :D

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Sandy said...

I love Christmas Music. Big Big Hug's!!!!

9:16 PM  
Anonymous sasfdasfdljkfksdjkfjsd said...

christmas music rocks

2:15 AM  
Anonymous Tish said...

Great tunes! I didn't seen any Barenaked Ladies though, and they have an AWESOME Christmas CD. Maybe I'll force you to listen to it in the early morning hours this weekend. hehehe.

3:17 AM  
Anonymous .- said...

eeeeeek - George Strait: I sure do like those Christmas cookies babe....

7:14 AM  
Anonymous DanjerusKurves said...

::::::::SQEEEEEEEEEEE::::::::: I got me some CD loving!!! thanks! ;)

12:38 PM  
Anonymous MamaKBear said...

Got it sweetie! Thank you! :)

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Tish said...

Awww, Chunk, I just got the CD! Thank you! I'm listening to it right now! Such awesome tunes! I'm gonna give you a big kiss for that. hehe. And maybe I'll make a CD for you too! ;)

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Darkneuro said...

nifty skippy, Chunk...nifty skippy!

11:21 PM  
Anonymous .- said...

I JUST GOT MY CD!
thanksamillion -
am currently up to Santa Baby - was hoping that was you singing chunk!

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Ian said...

You forgot "Last Christmas" - Wham!

((shudder))

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home