Friday, December 16, 2005

Check Out My New Bling!

Craptastic. I was chewing a piece of candy today when I found what I thought was a very hard hunk of nut (hehe, I said nut). I swept it out of my mouth (disgusting) and switched to an apple. I couldn't get a hunk of that damn apple from in between my molars. It was really starting to piss me off. Finally, I go to the bathroom mirror at work and fuckin' A! My tooth had split in half, right down the middle. Off to the dentist. He fixed me up with a temporary crown. I think it makes me look gangsta, but what would I know. Then he proceeds to tell me no chewing on that side, no booze, stay out of the cold and wind and no sex. I quickly commanded him to do something anatomically impossible and said "Os is coming to town! I'm gonna chew peyote, slam back brewskis and if he passes out first, he is gonna wake up with a sore ass!" He replied "well, at least stay out of the cold and wind." I told him I could handle that since my Titans tickets are 50 yard line on the club level. Stay down biatch! Anyway, sympathy cards may be sent in c/o the Chunks Of Grey Matter Fan Club. Hasta manana, homeys.


*edit* I forgot to mention, I have two extra club level tickets, not 50 yard line, but they are frickin' club level! Who want's 'em?

12 Comments:

Anonymous .- said...

dang i wish i you were closer -


and i wish i could use the tickets too ;)

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Osbasso said...

And what happens when YOU pass out first???

2:58 AM  
Anonymous Bat said...

It would never happen chief, momma put Tennessee whiskey in my bottle as a baby. Dionysus couldn't outdrink me. (shit, is it pretentious to work Dionysus into a blog comment?)

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Bsoholic said...

Club level eh? Mighty tempting. I'd just have to find someone to go with me.

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Samantha Alice said...

Yeah, if you'd stuck with Bacchus it wouldn't have been nearly so uppity!

Hope you're on your way to see us this evening - GAWD, I hate I40 traffic. We lived on Division Street in the Lambuth area in Jackson before we moved over to Fayetteville.

HEY, who's your dentist? I used to work for the best guys in town...

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Rachel said...

You are so weird!

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Darkneuro said...

ouchy on the tooth,
and....
drink him under ;)

8:07 PM  
Anonymous bricotrout said...

chunk,
just wanted to let you know that you are my new bestest friend ever!! how did such an honor get bestowed upon you you ask?
well, tish called me today and filled me in on your little attempt at tricking her into approaching a perfect stranger in the hotel lobby claiming it was you. youre a class A act numero uno in my book buddy!! that would have been a classic had you actually pulled it off!! were cut from the same cloth you and me. A+ for the attempt! we'll get her next time! cheers! here that tish?! were putting our heads together now!

8:58 PM  
Anonymous sasfdasfdljkfksdjkfjsd said...

pics up on my main page, looks like i missed a good game, damn! :(

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Bat said...

brico, I almost had her, I swear. The problem was I couldn't see her and like a moron I walked right to were she could see me. I will get her next time.

9:39 PM  
Anonymous No One In Particular said...

I think you need a few more diamonds in that crown before you are officially "gangsta". Go watch the video to Grillz by Paul Wall ("his mouth looks like a disco ball" is one of the lines from the song)! Quite the phenomenon they have created...

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Tish said...

Chunk, maybe I'll get you first! ;) And it will be sooooo good. hehehe.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home