Monday, October 02, 2006

When Does Hockey Season Start?

I won't cover the details of the Tennessee Titans game yesterday. The Girlfriend did a fine job on her blog. The Titans are stinking up the place. I didn't expect them to beat the Cowboys, but I thought they would play a better game. (Oh, and if you have read her blog, I didn't mean to knock her glasses off when I shoved her face into my armpit. I am such a juvenile!)

The only thing of note that she didn't cover was the mounted policeman. I wish I had thought to take a picture (I blame my buddy, Weiser). Imagine, if you will, a large, beautiful horse standing on the pedestrian bridge, it's fore legs spread almost twice the width of it's body in a struggle to support the doughnut eating member of law enforcement that had climbed on top of him. The cop was shaped like a weeble (you know, they wobble, but won't fall down). I imagine that poor horse will become intimately familiar with a chiropractor soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home