Sunday, March 18, 2007

It's Been Said Before!


Best girlfriend ever! Seems like I say that a lot and there are many, many reasons for it, but last night was a prime example. We already had tickets to see the Predators and the Stars mix it up on St. Patty's Day, but they were nose bleed and I had been thinking about trading them in for better seats. This was before The Girlfriend scored some slightly better seats at her job. Some how she came up with four suite level tickets.

We have sat in almost every section of the Nashville Arena, but never in a suite, so I was pretty excited. We gave the other two tickets to some friends of ours (did I mention that we didn't pay a thing for the tickets?) and the four of us met up before the game. We made our way to the suite and when we walked through the door we were greeted by an attendent in a bright green afro wig. He welcomed us and ushered us inside. Ever wonder what it's like to live the good life? Well, I don't wonder anymore. I know. The suite had it's own chef carving roasted pork tederloin in one corner, a fridge full of beer and a fully stocked bar. And then another attendent brought in pitchers of margaritas! I over indulged quite a bit as we watched our Predators defeat the Stars, 3-2, to regain the division and league lead. It was the best St. Patrick's Day ever. Many, many thanks to The Girlfriend. As my friend said "Her stock is really climbing, isn't it?" It's hard to argue with that statement.

P.S. I am very hungover today, so while you are welcome to read my blog, please do so quietly.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My head hurts too!!! Ugh! And I didn't get as shit-faced as YOU!

I am so glad you enjoyed yourself. Hopefully we acted good (I can't remember) and they will give us some more tix in the future.

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*screaming*
((( HIII!!! HOPE YOU'RE FEELING BETTER!!! )))

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cindy--lol It would have been funny if you'd called here Sunday am and done that!!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

my uncle is a "big wig" with georgia power and he has suite level seats to all of the falcons games and he gives us a couple of games a year and it's always fun to go and act like the rich people do:)

7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, no way, Flat Coke -- I don't feel THAT welcome around him. :)

2:27 PM  
Blogger Whine Girl said...

*bang, bang, bang*... drops hammer on concrete, picks it back up...

*bang, bang, bang...* Only FIVE more hours and I'll have these cabinets all finished..


*bang... bang..... bang...*

10:45 AM  
Blogger Fame said...

she seems like and awesome girlfriend. excellent.

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Seems"??????????????????????

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home