Sunday, July 27, 2008

Monthly Post

I saw a huge fire truck yesterday, the ladder kind, parked in the drive through at Mrs. Winner's chicken restaurant. I couldn't find a picture of a Nashville truck, but this one gives you an idea. It reminded me of other strange things I've seen. Like the two dicked pig in Puxico, Mo. He had a regular dick and then a second one sticking out below his ass (I guess the pig version of a taint). Can't seem to find a picture of that.

Saw Robin Zander of Cheap Trick once. At Disney World. With his kids. Go figure. When I lived in Memphis, I went out to get the paper early one Sunday morning and saw a six foot black man in a pink tutu walking down the street. The guy in the picture isn't black, but you get the idea. It was sorta like a cartoon. I bent over to pick up the paper, looked up, and there he was. I closed my eyes and rubbed them really hard, but when I opened them, he was still there. Didn't say a word, just kept walking.

Saw a video once of a man running and shitting at the same time. Wish I had been there to see it live.


Saw a Ford Explorer come flying across the grass median on interstate 40 once. Looked like it was headed straight for me, but I passed him and he crossed my side of the road behind me. Scared the shit out of me. But not like the guy running and shitting.


Once saw a tall cowboy dancing with a man in a three piece business suit. Not really a big deal until the cowboy rips off his shirt and has this freaky leather harness thing underneath. Don't want to post a picture of that, I still have nightmares.

Saw the jungles of Mexico from the top of a pyramid with hurricane Mitchell off in the distance. I've seen a baby being born face first. It didn't look comfortable at all. You don't even want to know what that looks like.


I once saw a chick that had her nipples pierced with a chain between the piercings, connected to a chain that was hooked into her navel piercing, connected by yet another chain to the piercing in her labia. Again, not something you want to see.


Just a small list of things I've seen.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've just seen my crazy boyfriend blog about a bunch of crazy stuff he has seen. Other than the famous dude at Disney I can't say I wish I had been there for ANY of that. ha ha Well, I actually WAS at the firetruck in the drive-thru experience. BUT the two dick pig sounds like something I'd want a picture of...

4:09 PM  
Blogger Whine Girl said...

you would have liked to see a man run and crap at the same time?!

3:43 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I wanna see a two-dicked pig. Naturally, it had to be from MO. huh? That's where I'm from...kinda. Lots o' crazy shizz down that way. LOL.
I also want to see the big black man in a pink tutu. I think I might have to talk to him to find out what's up! LOL.
I haven't seen a man run and shit simultaneously, but I can tell you a story about a man going into the McD's restroom ahead of my family, holding his ass with one hand. Apparently, he shit his pants the minute he got into the bathroom!

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home