Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Bathroom Etiquette

OMG! The Predators are kicking some serious ass! Tara and I went to the game last night and had a blast! The Preds scored three goals in the first period and the final score was five to three, Nashville. Apparently, Chicago believed they couldn't skate with our boys so they decided to try and muscle them. The Predators were in no mood to back down which meant FIGHT! FIGHT! There were five or six fights and the fellas held their own. Nashville has eight straight wins and the record is ten!
In news of the weird, I went to the men's room after the first period. It's my turn in front of the urinal and I do the usual checking out of who is standing on either side of me (just to make sure they aren't trying to check my equipment). The dude to my right is standing about a foot back from the urinal, just letting it fly! The kicker is.....no hands! The dumbass is too busy working his Blackberry to hold onto his junk while he is pissing. What a fucktard. What can be so important that you can't be bothered to micturate in a socially acceptable fashion. It takes all kinds.

I got home about midnight, the drive between Nashville and Jackson takes about two hours and is tough after all of the excitement from the game. I walk in the door to see.................... I guess I've been ignoring my kids. That small table in the background USED to hold ten or so books including a valuable first edition of Ian Flemings "You Only Live Twice." Trashed, completely. Anybody want a couple of dogs?

5 Comments:

Anonymous 30Something said...

Bathroom Etiquette???!!! HELLO? You piggy bank road me into the mens bathroom!! "Hey guys! How yal doing?!"

We're talking oh... 20 or 30 people in there looking at this chick riding on your back.

WE are the freaks!

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Bat said...

Crap, forgot all about that. The look on those guy's faces. How do we keep from getting thrown out of places?

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Mel said...

You guys sound like you have so much fun together.

kill the dogs...

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Osbasso said...

Micturate? You southern folk sure talk fancy!

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Jodi said...

Bad, bad doggies. Glad you guys had fun!

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home