Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Slowly Recovering

It was quite the weekend. Friday night we took in a movie (Bobby, excellent, go see it), Saturday we went to Wally-World to buy Christmas ornaments (pain in the ass, don't recommend it), Saturday night we went to the hockey game (Preds lost in overtime, depressing) then on to the Wildhorse Saloon for a Keith Anderson concert (the expression on The Girlfriend's face made it worth it, do something for your significant other today), Sunday we took the train (not a big deal if you are from one of those cities with commuter trains) to the Titan's game to watch them beat the Colts on a 60 yard, last minute field goal. I was just about recovered from the weekend, then I managed to write the world's longest run on sentence (see above), now I'm exhausted again.

Hopefully, I will have a job interview tomorrow. I'm not in a bad position money wise, but The Girlfriend is starting to give me THAT look when she comes home from work each day. I reckon' I don't blame her. If the roles were reversed I'd probably do the same. I've been trying to keep the house picked up, dishes done, laundry folded, and cook dinner at night, but it doesn't compare to an eight hour day at work. Besides, a fella can only watch so much "Green Acres."

On a side note, The Girlfriend got a free gift for opening an account at a local bank. I'm so jealous it isn't even funny.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what IS that? It looks like a toy truck, but then there's something in front that looks like it may be wires.

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like my zamboni!! Boys and their toys...maybe we'll play with my other toys later.

Am I really your significant other???

Good luck with the job!!

10:50 PM  
Blogger BD said...

Worth a chuckle...

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home