Friday, November 17, 2006

Two Dollar Beer Night

The Girlfriend and I were tired of unpacking boxes and hanging pictures yesterday, so we decided to go to the hockey game last night. I managed to find some tickets right behind the Predators bench and even though you didn't have a clear view of the shoot twice end of the rink, we were right on top of the action at the bench. Every time Jason Arnott would swing a leg over the wall, the girlfriend would emit a little moan and bend at her knees a bit. I think she enjoyed the game. The Predators lost in a shoot out, 7-6, but we at least got a point. The goals came fast a furious and it was a very entertaining game. Shae Weber took a stick to the face and when he came back to the bench, he was sitting right in front of us. He was slinging blood on the ice and yelling at the refs. The Girlfriend was all "ewww he's bleeding!" but I could see the excitement in her eyes. The beer was only two bucks per draught until the first intermission, so I was feeling no pain by the time all of this happened. Overall, it was a good night and we were very glad that we decided to go see the game.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna go back!

12:36 AM  
Blogger Phain said...

YOU DA MAN - can i come to vegas too? no? shit.

8:34 AM  
Blogger Bat said...

Well, ya gotta ask Flat. It's her weekend. I'm not sleeping in the middle though. I'm just saying.

10:04 AM  
Blogger cdp said...

Mr. Wonderful,

As a big fan of Flat, I must extend major kudos on the birthday!!! AWESOME JOB! I would give my eye teeth to have someone make me feel so special on my birthday. I'm pretty sure you made her feel like the luckiest woman on Earth. Just had to tell you - good work. Thank you for reminding me that there are super guys out there and for bringing such happiness to Flat. She seems so thrilled. TWO THUMBS UP!

cindy

12:38 PM  
Blogger cdp said...

PS, do you have any single friends this nice? my birthday is in a few weeks ;-)

12:39 PM  
Blogger Tish said...

*LOL* I think it's hilarious that Flat was saying, "ewwww he's bleeding" with excitement in her eyes! That's great!

1:09 AM  
Blogger Whine Girl said...

did you know that it's customary to invite others to birthday celebrations in Vegas? Yeah, you probably didn't know. But it is. I read somewhere that everyone on your blog list should attend.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Bat said...

Well ask Flat, it's her birthday, but like I told Phain, I ain't sleeping in the middle.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Whine Girl said...

well I wouldn't sleep in the middle either.. I want an entire king size super duper bed to my self. (no quarters).

Hope you two have fun.. save your change for the BLOGGER cruise that I just invented in my head.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Bat said...

Hmmmm, a blogger cruise.......

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home