Sunday, November 05, 2006

Alrighty Then


I'm not even gonna talk about how the Vols got beat and the Titans got embarrassed. I will say that the Preds are on a roll, but there is a lot of season to go. Instead I would like to say goodbye to the miserable little town where I currently live. We finish packing tomorrow, we load the truck Tuesday and Wednesday we (as in The Girlfriend and I) become Nashvillians. Wow. I quit my job last Friday, I close on the house this Thursday and by next weekend this backwater village will be a distant memory in my rear view mirror. To that end, I won't be around for a couple of days, moving the ole PC and all. Y'all let me know if I miss any thing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Whine Girl said...

well. You missed my graduation videos on my blog.. so go over there and take a look.

hope you're loving the new house.. did you find a job yet????

I start my new job on the 27th

11:41 PM  
Blogger Tish said...

Hey, Chunky! I hope you're doing well. :) Os gave me your link. Hope ya don't mind!

I'm glad to see that things are still going well with the gf. Brico and I are together now - for almost 6 months! Things are going very well. He's awesome!

I miss ya! We must chat sometime! Take care!

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home