Sunday, October 29, 2006

Rooter For Hire

I am the man. Go ahead, you can say it. Every single team I root for won this weekend starting with the Cardinals. World Series champs for the tenth time! The Tigers looked as nervous as a nun in a whore house, setting a record for errors by pitchers. I'm glad the Eck won the MVP, he deserves it, scrappy little fucker. Next, on Saturday, the Vols took on South Carolina. Normally I wouldn't get all hopped up about the "Cocks", but ever since Steve Spurrier took over the coaching duties, it is my solemn obligation as a Tennessee alum to hate them. The game seemed close at first, but Tennesse perservered and went on to win, making them 7-1 for the year. Even though it looks like the Vols will be screwed by the BCS (how in the hell can Cal be ranked above us? WE BEAT THEM LIKE REDHEADED STEP-CHILDREN!!!!), if they win out, they will be playing in a bowl game come January. Later, Saturday evening, the Preds smacked down the Flamers. Nashville has picked up points in each of their last seven games. After a horrendous start, it looks like things are starting to come together for them. Finally, I went to the Titans game today. They squeaked one out against the Texans. I hate it that Pac-Man Jones scored a touchdown, I have no use for that loser. Two years and now he has a touchdown and an interception and I'm sure he thinks he is the shit.Oh, I managed to take a picture of the cop and his horse. I'm seriously considering calling the S.P.C.A. Doesn't that horse look beat down? This guy was at the game. I'd call him a loser, but in reality I wish I had thought of this costume first.


So if your team is sucking hind tit, drop me a line and maybe I'll consider rooting for them. Unless your team is Florida, then you can just pour yourself a nice, tall glass of shut up juice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Whine Girl said...

although I live in FL, none of my teams are here!

Yankees
Jets
Rangers
Knicks
Ohio State Buckeyes.

.. and there you have it.. :-)

NO Florida teams!

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home