Saturday, July 14, 2007

This Killin' Time Is Killin' Me

Well, The Girlfriend and I started our vacation today. I'm all packed and ready to leave on our cruise tomorrow. Seven days, nothing but food, booze and sleep. (A gentleman doesn't mention other activities that might disparage a young ladies reputation.) Now we are just watching the clock until time to go to the airport. I never sleep well the night before air travel. Dunno why, that's just the way it is. Oh, if you want to see a bad ass ride, check out The Girlfriend's blog. 260 horses in a little scooter frame! I drove it a bit, you can chirp the tires in the first three gears and when the turbo boost really starts to build, the g-forces pin you back in your seat. Supposedly the thing will keep pace with a Porsche Boxster or a Mustang GT. I believe it. I'm glad it isn't my car, I'd have it wrapped around a telephone pole the first week.

See you on the flip side.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to spend the next 7 days with you. We will have so much fun. Thanks for not ruining my reputation. lol

10:32 PM  
Blogger Jane Doe said...

You two crazy kids have fun and we want to hear all about your trip when you get back!!!

Love the new ride! Vroom, vroom!!

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That car's actually a stick? There's something sexy about a woman who can control a hot li'l stick, huh Bat?

You two kids have fun! Don't be a gentleman!

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home