Sunday, July 08, 2007

What?


I had some free movie tickets given to me for donating blood. When I asked The Girlfriend what she wanted to see she replied "I'd really like to see that 'Live Free Or Die Hard' movie." Great for me! The first and third Die Hard movies were supah and I knew there would be plenty of killing and car crashes and explosions. We get to the theater, find our seats and during the previews she tells me that she has never seen the other Die Hard movies. Who wants to see the fourth movie in a series when they haven't seen the first three? Lucky for her, the basic premise isn't to hard to follow. I thought it was a pretty good flick. Especially for free. I think she enjoyed it as well. Next she will be wanting to see "Rocky Balboa" and I know she hasn't seen the first four movies.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lookie here mister--I can't help it if I just now discover how hot Bruce Willis is. ha ha Not as hot as you tho...and it took me 27 years to find you!!

And you're right...I've never seen I, II, III, or IV Rocky movies!!

6:17 PM  
Blogger Blissfully Wed said...

Isn't there a Steely Dan song about a relationship like this?

7:21 PM  
Blogger Jane Doe said...

I am just like Falt Coke. I want to c the movie too and I am not sure if I saw any of the previous ones. Free tickets...GOOD DEAL! And hats off to you for donating blood!!!

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home