Sunday, May 20, 2007

Mommy! It Burns!


Just a quick note to say that if you order the Diablo Combo at Judge Beans BBQ , you should remember that any food that burns going into your body is likely to do the same coming out. My tender cinnamon ring shall never be the same.

In other news, the most heartbreaking thing I have ever seen happened Saturday. My sweet, lovable golden retriever, Daisy did a horrible thing. As I was coming out of the bathroom, brushing my teeth, I turned the corner to see Daisy sitting in the living room waiting for me. In her mouth, she was holding one of these: Intellectually, I know it's what dogs do, sweet and gentle or not. Emotionally, I feel like I've raised a vicious killer dog.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I do anything to make your cinnamon ring feel better baby???

The bunny is in heaven eating carrots and celary. He's better off.

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww. So sorry to hear about the bunny. Cruella grabbed a baby bird that had fallen from a tree a few years ago. I panicked and tried to get it from her, but it was too late. I felt terrible. :(

2:45 PM  
Blogger Whine Girl said...

I wanna go to Judge Beans!! (but for other reasons than the food) *wink*

Daisy's name needs to be changed to "killah"!!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Jane Doe said...

Haha! "Cinnamon ring" That is too funny!

Isn't cute that your sweet, getle puppy brings you a treat to let you know that they were "good"?

Consider it a compliment! :)

2:02 PM  
Blogger KourJalopy said...

poor little bunny!!!! the bunnies are bad out here, they're everywhere, and everyonce in a while you'll find parts in the backyard from the vicious killer dog.

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could've at least let Daisy eat her hard-hunted snack. Geesh. j/k

I snipped a comic strip of a cat sitting on the front porch looking at her owner, and the woman's sticking her head out saying, "What's that? Another rat? EW!" And then, SLAM went the door in the cat's face. The last frame, the cat's crying on the grass with her ears drooping, and her friend, a male cat, has his paw around her shoulders and is comforting her saying, "It's okay...MY human turns her nose up at all the gifts I give her, too."

Now I feel bad for the bunny AND Daisy.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home