Monday, April 23, 2007

She Looks Innocent Enough


So, we are back from Florida. We had a great time fishing and hanging out on the beach. My forearms got burned so bad fishing, I had to wear a long sleeved shirt to the beach the next day. After fishing, we went over to Crabby Bill's and had them cook our catch. There is just something about eating fish you just caught. It tastes so much better.

After fishing I asked The Girlfriendwhat she wanted to do. She settled on going to see the Devil Rays play and then going to the strip club. Not one to argue (riiiigggghhhhtttt), I agreed, although I had my doubts about ever making it to the club.

After the game, I asked her again if she still wanted to go to the club. She said yes, so we headed out to Tampa's finest gentleman's club (cough).

We get inside and she wants to sit off in the corner. I was having none of that folks. I put a wad of one dollar bills in her sweaty palms and led her to the stage. I had her sit right in front of the action. The first girl comes out dancing, gets down to her skin suit and The Girlfriend leans over to me and says "Is she a M.I.L.F.?" I almost spit out my expensive O'Douls. The stripper soon makes her way over. She sits down on the edge of the stage, one leg on either side of Flat and reaches out and lifts Flat's breasts. I swear I almost died laughing at how red she became. It got better! She then pulled Flat's head forward, and the stripper soon had my girl's face enveloped in between two heaving mounds of girlie goodness. Flat looked like she was gonna resist at first, but caved in soon enough. I can't begin to describe how Flat looked when the M.I.L.F. swung a leg over her head and scissored her face between those stripper legs. It was worth the price of admission!!! Of course, they all wanted to get the two of us back to the "V.I.P." room and take some more of our money, but The Girlfriend wasn't really interested. When I talked to her about the experience later, she went on and on about how soft the stripper's chest was.

So I guess our weekend in Florida went well.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those boobs were soft and squishy and smelled like an angel. Ahhhh!!!Too bad she didn't wanna come back to Clearwater.

10:34 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Isn't it funny that normally the girls who go to those club get all the attention? Men rarely get that type of treatment. I hang out mainly with guys so I used to get dragged to strip clubs for celebrations all lot and I would end up getting the attention with my guy friends drooling. Talk about awkward! Especially me who can't handle being the center of attention well!

12:27 PM  
Blogger RobynB said...

Sounds like you two had a great time!

I sooo would have died from embarassment right there on the spot!

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep hearing that the majority of strippers are lesbians, and that I should expect special treatment if I ever set foot in a strip club just cuz I'm female. But I've had another female show interest in me, so I dunno.

If the boobies are soft, then they're real, right? Oh, what made you guys think she's a milf? Did you see stretch marks around her stomach or something?

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cindy--the wrinkly pussy and crows feet around the eyes plus those stretch marks around her belly button. But did I mention how SOFT her boobs were????

7:46 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Cindy you have had a girl interested in you???? You should post about that!

12:07 PM  
Blogger Tish said...

*LMAO*

I about died laughing when I read this post. Way to go, Flat!! ;)

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, I meant I've NEVER had a girl interested in me. I have inspired catty women to hate me, tho. But that's their problem, cuz they're catty. They hate everybody.

9:22 PM  
Blogger Fame said...

OH my god! Fantastic! Some of my favorite strip joints are in south florida. They can be fun. I always find that I love going because I can always get a drink!

Glad you all had a great time.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Whine Girl said...

I've been to a couple G clubs but not something I put on my list of annual must do's.

And they totally pay attention to the girl because they know the GUY they're with LOVES it and will PAY tons to see some chick TOUCH their chick.. they totally know what they're doing.

I think guys get more from watching this than they would if they were there alone.

I've had women interested in me and one even approached me in a club once.. ewwwwwww.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Wow, and Flat never spoke a word of it on her awesome blog...lOL. I wonder what scent the stripper had on her then?? Anyone know?

12:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES Cazzie!! It was called Angel...she said I could get it at Dillards or Macy's but she prefers ebay. I asked her if it was the Victoria's Secret Angel and she said NO!

10:01 AM  
Blogger Kitty said...

LOL! Glad you had the experience flat. I know why she did what she did too. Everyone look at Flat in that bikini. How could anyone, male or female not want to touch that. Nice flat, very nice.

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home