Thursday, January 10, 2008

Ovechkin!


In hockey news, former Nashville Predators owner, Craig Leipold, bought a majority ownership in the Minnesota Wild franchise. I can't complain, it isn't like he screwed the Preds. We put some good teams on the ice. I guess he wanted to do something easier.
How is this for a rumour! The Girlfriend told me yesterday that one of the doctors she works with (another season ticket holder) claims that the Predators are going to trade defensemen Marek Zidlicky and Ryan Suter to the Washington Capitals for forward Alexander Ovechkin. I don't believe this for a minute, but man, I'd take that trade in a red necked minute.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to contribute, but all I can muster is...
*shaking pom-pom*
yay. team.
*shake*

4:41 PM  
Blogger Whine Girl said...

i'm with cindy... go hockey team guys with pucks and stuff...

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NECKED or NAKED or NEKKID? You're gonna kiss my ass if this rumor is true!!

Pom pom waving next to the other girls!!

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home