Sunday, August 02, 2009

Last Call

She let me take her to dinner tonight. I really have missed her. It didn't help much. We talked a fair amount before we left. I did my fair share of begging for a second chance to no avail. I asked her if she still loved me and she wouldn't answer, which is an answer. Still, I was glad to get a chance to spend time with her. Only, I might as well have not been there. Whenever we are together, she spends more time texting and on the phone than with me. I'm down to getting whatever scraps fall from the table as far as quality time. I'm sure by now her conversations have turned to "why won't he leave me alone" or "can you believe what he said?" It's so obviously hopeless.

I am going to look at a rental house tomorrow. I know that when I move out, she will have zero use for me then. Nothing about me interests her anymore. We have hockey tickets together. Something that was ours. We have talked about going together, but I get the feeling that won't last.

If I was talking to me I'd say quit whining, get on with it, it isn't the end of the world. Where am I when I need me?

2 Comments:

Blogger 13messages said...

I'm wishing you well. It's a terrible spot for the heart to be in.

My best to you.

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your hurt. That's a pretty fast turn around she's done there.
Courage - you will be okay. It takes time is all.

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home