Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It Just Keeps Getting Better

Kitten and I had a great weekend! The Preds lost in overtime to Detroit, but we got the point and are still in fifth place. We had a great time at the game, no goals = no kisses tho. :( We had to park on the other side of downtown, so after the game, we went over to Wild Bill's for beignets and chicory coffee. After snacking on the sugary goodness, I was in the mood for another beer, so we went to the Big Bang for a bit down on Broadway. Does every bachelorette party in Nashville go there? The traffic finally died down so we headed home. Somebody mentioned breakfast (it was one in the morning) and since I was afraid Kid Rock might be in town, I didn't want to go to the Waffle House. That left only one option. The Hermitage Cafe is the best greasy spoon in town!

We tried to sleep in on Sunday, but the dogs weren't having it and once Kitten is up, everybody is up! I had to send her home that afternoon, but we are planning for me to drive to Kentucky this weekend. It must be something special if I'm willing to drive.

3 Comments:

Blogger 13messages said...

I like reading about your good times. I haven't been to Hermitage Cafe in years. Gotta stay out late and hit it again soon.

Go Preds!

1:28 AM  
Blogger The Smoking Redhead said...

Aww, that's great and you two are so cute together.

I'm very happy for you Bat and it sounds like you are too.

:)

10:13 AM  
Blogger Bat said...

13, I promise you the Hermitage Cafe hasn't changed much at all.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home