Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sunshine

Good grief. My vacation was supposed to recharge my batteries. Unfortunately, no sunshine. Well, some sunshine, but little warmth. California was rainy and chilly until we drove south and then it was nice. Not Cindy's fault, her husband said "It rains ten days a year in SoCal and you are here for two of them."

New York had sunshine......and a foot of snow! I hate winter. Just hate it. Southwest is cheap as hell right now. Less than $200 round trip to Tampa. Unfortunately, my work schedule doesn't have room in it until May. Tampa should be warm in May, right.

So, I dunno if I can wait that long, but I think I'm gonna book a trip for May. A couple of days in the sun, some fishing, some reading, maybe that will help.

6 Comments:

Blogger The Smoking Redhead said...

It can't hurt, right?

9:55 AM  
Blogger Ashly Star said...

Sounds like fun! May will get here quicker than it seems. Hopefully, haha.

5:13 AM  
Anonymous cindy said...

We're trying to figure out what to do for 2 weeks in May, too. For a 2-week vacay, tho, I think we'll hit some place a little farther than Tampa. Toronto? Taiwan? Italy? Africa? Egypt?

1:55 PM  
Blogger Jane Doe said...

I hate winter too! I am a Fall and Spring gal. Have un in Tampa!!

9:25 PM  
Blogger Bat said...

I'd vote Italy, but of course I don't have a vote. I don't know what I'd do with two weeks off. Follow bad weather around I guess!

9:38 PM  
Anonymous cindy said...

I'm a *tad* scared that Jordan would kick my bum if I went to Italy without her.

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home