Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It's Been A Long Time

Ten days? Really? What can I say. I got caught up in the hockey playoffs. I'm too damn depressed about the fact that Nashville went from being up two games to one to loosing three straight to be eliminated. Next year maybe, although for the first time in a long time I won't be a season ticket holder.

On a positive note, I feel like Kitten and I are doing even better if that's possible. I drove up to see her last Friday. It's been chilly and raining, so we didn't do much. Saturday, she bought a grill and I helped her put it together and then we cooked steaks for dinner/supper. The rest of the weekend was spent in bed. Watching TV!! (mostly *wink*)

She is coming to see me this weekend. We have tickets to Jimmy Buffet on Saturday. I've always wanted to see him in concert, but I've never had the chance. I'm trying to find a nasty, tacky tropical shirt to wear, but they are more scarce than you would think.

In the middle of May, we are going on vacation and I can't wait. Just me and her on the beach for a couple of days is exactly what I need. Don't hate me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home