Thursday, April 01, 2010

It's My Birthday!

Check out what Kitten got me for my birthday! The complete Calvin and Hobbes! I hope she didn't pay for this thing by the pound. It's huge and weighs a ton. Each volume is over five hundred pages and the whole thing contains every Calvin and Hobbes strip ever.

I did kinda screw up today. I feel terrible about it. Kitten tried to surprise me at work and send me a cake. Not just any cake, but a giant Predators cake that feeds forty! It was supposed to be delivered to my job at eleven, when I usually try to go to lunch. Around one-thirty I texted her and told her I was on my way home, they had let me leave earlier. That's when I found out the cake was supposed to have already been there. I just felt horrible. Like I had really let her down. She was so upset. The cake showed up at work around two-thirty and this is what it looked like. Kitten did a great job of making my birthday special and I hope she knows that. I appreciate everything she does for me. Thank you Kitten!

1 Comments:

Anonymous cindy said...

did you go back to work to pick it up and enjoy it w/your coworkers anyway?

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home