Saturday, October 09, 2010

Hockey Time!


Helz yeah! The Nashville Predators open their season tonight against the Anaheim Ducks. Finally! Since the St. Louis Cardinals didn't even make it to the post season and the Tennessee Volunteers are struggling, I'm putting all of my sports hopes and dreams on the Preds. So much so that when I went to Vegas a few months back, I bet ten bucks that the Preds would win the Cup. At 50-1, that's a nice little pay off. It would subsidize another trip to Vegas so......Cindy, are you there? You know who to root for this season, right?

Seriously, the Preds have some exciting new young players. Weber and Suter have established themselves as an elite defensive pair and if Rinne steps up his game just a tiny bit in goal, I think they have a chance.

Lucky for me, we get FSN South here, so I will be able to watch most of the games. I have tickets to a game in November and one in February. Hopefully, this will satisfy my hockey jones.

Go Preds!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home