Wednesday, September 01, 2010

What's New?

It's been quite the adjustment so far. The number of teenagers in and out of this house is impressive! They are like a swarm of locusts. The whole band must have a tapeworm because they eat like they've been on a hunger strike. I've been living by myself too long I guess. They seem to be normal teens, pushing boundaries, moody, wanting to be waited on hand and foot, but I'm just not used to it.

I've had an interview and some interest from a few other places, nothing definite yet. My money is still holding out for now, but I can see a time coming where I'm gonna have to take whatever I can get.

On the very bright side, Kitten and I are getting along great. It's a nice routine, having somebody to talk to that understands me and what I'm saying. We have disagreements, but it never turns into complete drama and for that I am very thankful.

We have a nice little getaway planned for this weekend. It's the trip we planned before I moved. Fly to Chicago, take the train to New Orleans and stay in a bed and breakfast for a few days before flying home. Kitten is very excited and constantly looks at our little visitors guide that the board of tourism sent us. I'm looking forward to the food mostly. I'm easily pleased.

5 Comments:

Blogger KitKat said...

Never becomes "complete" drama? I guess I missed something because I never noticed any "partial" drama. Lol! !! ;D

7:09 AM  
Anonymous cindy said...

Well, they have good food! Just try to not eat stuff covered in black gold.

Has Robin been to N'awlins before?

11:55 AM  
Blogger Bat said...

Never! I love showing her new stuff. First train ride, first trip to New Orleans, first trip to voodoo shop.

8:10 PM  
Blogger KitKat said...

I love showing him new stuff too! ;)

9:36 PM  
Anonymous cindy said...

I wanna show off new stuff too! Come to SoCal!

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home