Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm Here

So here I am! Where is that you say? At Kitten's house. She brought a friend down Saturday morning, we loaded the truck, I met the landlord and got my deposit, and three hours later, I no longer live in Nashville.

Many, many thanks to Kitten's friend. The man is a truck loading machine. I kept thinking "Damn, I've got the truck for two days. Why is he working so hard?" I swear he did 75% of the work. Kitten cleaned house while we loaded and she did a fantastic job. I don't think the house was ever that clean since I moved it. In fact, I know it wasn't.

So, I'm gonna look for work this week. I'm gonna spend a lot of time on the phone and take a few resumes to hospitals. I hope something turns up fairly quick. I've got some money saved, but not a ton. Of course I don't want to go to work too quick. After all, we are going to New Orleans for Labor Day. Can't have a job interfering with that endeavor!

1 Comments:

Anonymous cindy said...

Glad to hear you plan to have fun being funemployed while jobhunting. Good luck with both! =)

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home