Sunday, December 11, 2005

Just A Thing Or Two

First off, I have received ten home addresses, so the last of the Chunks Of Grey Matter Fan Club gifts go out Monday morning. For those of you that didn't want to send me a postal address, I completely understand. People that know me in RL aren't comfortable with giving me their address. You ten (and you know who you are) are brave souls indeed.

I decided to buy the Cardinals tickets! I have two seats in Sec 170 of the new Busch stadium for games against the Cubs, Rockies, Nationals, and Dodgers. Here is where I'm sitting all of you haters

Next weekend is gonna turn out to be a busy one! I have a Preds game on Saturday. I hope to meet up with Os Fest Saturday night and then, since I don't see the point in trying to drive home that night, I'm going to spend the night in Nashville. Since I'm gonna be in Nashville on Sunday.................I might as well go to the Titan's game, right?!?! Mom is gonna baby sit the kids, I have somebody to cover my call, so now I just gotta find a place to stay. It never rains but it pours. I either have NOTHING to do on the weekend or.....I'm busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

Secrest Out.

10 Comments:

Anonymous •♥•m•♥• said...

okay...try that again....
woot woot!! and btw what the f does woot mean anyway?? mm?

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Monkey said...

sounds like way too much fun to me... :)

if i was there, i would go with...just because i have never been to a professional game of any kind before...

peace...

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Chrissie said...

i'd offer my couch but its kinda far from Nashville :)

and then we would have to have the address discussion again! LOL

11:52 PM  
Anonymous Sandy said...

:) Big Big Hug's!!!!

12:31 AM  
Anonymous Darkneuro said...

Good seats!

2:35 AM  
Anonymous .- said...

monkey - you have to get to a game! and Titans - dude!

7:15 AM  
Anonymous Mel said...

Well damn! It looks like I missed out on free stuff. That sucks. Now I have a question. Who are the Cardinals and where are they at? Yes, even though I'm temporarily brunette, I'm still a blonde at heart;)

Okay, so I know they're a baseball team, but I was thinking they were "up north". I'm confused. As usual...

8:00 AM  
Anonymous DanjerusKurves said...

I'd offer to let you stay with me but . . . well, I don't live in Nashville.

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Jodi said...

Love, love, love the 'pursise' C! Spank you very much!

5:56 PM  
Anonymous MamaKBear said...

psst...Mel...The St. Louis Cardinals.

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home