Saturday, December 10, 2005

Chunks Of Grey Matter Fan Club

Ok, I have to admit, I was pleasantly surprised. It seems I have at least ten readers which completely satisfies my sense of "does anybody read this crap." So, I present the charter members of the Chunks Of Grey Matter Fan Club.

Rachel - apparently my number one fan.

Jodi- A lurker who comments every once in a while, but she IMs me about some of the stuff I write, so I knew she reads my blog.

Darkneuro - Send me your postal address!!!

Mamakbear - I have never seen a person so excited to receive something in the mail.

Tish - I love her name and she holds a special place in the fan club 'cause she lives in Knoxvegas.

Danjeruskurves - The worst (or best) flirt ever.

Sandy - I don't know a thing about you, ya damn lurker. Send me your postal address.

Osbasso - At least I know he wasn't just looking at my ass.

Chrissie - I miss your blog!

Velma - Bless your heart, you didn't count correctly, you aren't number 13, you are number 10! Send me your address.

So far, I've only received 5 postal addresses. I understand that some people might not want to give a stranger their home address. That's cool. Meanwhile, I still have five gifts sitting here waiting to be mailed. Any takers? Just send me your address.


*By the way Chrissie, I haven't heard from my baby's mama and I haven't called her. Maybe if I ignore it, that whole sordid saga will just go away!.*

9 Comments:

Anonymous Monalicious said...

Pfft...I just didn't comment because I saw I didn't qualify for prizes and was busy crying in the corner. I didn't know a fan club was starting though...crap.

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Jodi said...

Mona - I will share my prize with you. I've been running to the mailroom everyday like an eager child.

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Tish said...

I feel so honored to be a part of the Chunks of Grey Matter Fan Club. This is such an emotional day for me. (pause for a few tears) I'd like to thank God, my fans, friends, family, the Academy, and most of all, Chunk!

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Tish said...

And btw, you've been tagged! hehehe.

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Darkneuro said...

Shows how well I DO read... I could have SWORN that said 'email address'. Brain plays tricks and I fall for it :-D
Snail mail in the email, Chunk.

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Sandy said...

Hey Chunk sweetie, what do you want to know about me? Big Big Hug's!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:55 AM  
Anonymous .- said...

sigh - it's in my blog - how else would I keep getting these quarters in the mail towards my - Bigger Boobies 4 U fund!
... but I'll send it directly
;)

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Rachel said...

Huh?

9:32 AM  
Anonymous •♥•m•♥• said...

still in the running?? U have the email..... :)

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home