Thursday, February 16, 2006

Is There A Doctor In The House?

I know you can't really see it, but I have this rash on both of my legs from the ankles to the knees. I ignored it for a couple of weeks, but then yesterday I noticed it on my arms. I made the mistake of showing it to a couple of nurses and we diagnosed it as secondary syphilis! I'm going to see a dermatologist today before it gets to my package.

For more appealing Half-Nekkid Thursday pictures, click the icon on my sidebar.



*****Edit: The doctor says I have "Schamberg's disease." Sounds impressive doesn't it? At least nothing is gonna fall off. Oh, and if you slept with me in the last 5 years or so.......well.......seems you are off the hook. Both of you.

15 Comments:

Anonymous mergrl said...

bummer, better have that checked out :0)


Happy HNT!

7:27 AM  
Anonymous .- said...

dude
i see it -

7:50 AM  
Anonymous lime said...

eeeeeeeeeek! hope you get some relief soon! happy HNT!

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Disgustipated said...

Dude, get that cured! Happy HNT!

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Jillian said...

Thats not good

Happy HNT!

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Leesa said...

Bummer...take care! HHNT!

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Osbasso said...

That certainly doesn't sound healthy...

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Monkey said...

yeah...might wanna make that appointment... :)

peace...

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Blondage said...

Holy merde!!!!! Get thee to a doctor, STAT!!!!!

12:31 PM  
Anonymous BTExpress said...

Holy crap man! That can't be good. Good luck.

4:16 PM  
Anonymous MamaKBear said...

Wow! Glad it's not "secondary syphillis"...that would really suck!

Happy HNT! :)

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Rachel said...

You are such a fucking smart ass!


Call me, we have to talk. ;)

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Moosekahl said...

No scratching :) Happy HNT

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Darkneuro said...

How FUN! Now you get to use cortisone!

Actually, I know how annoying itches can be. Sorry **hugs** HHNT

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Monalicious said...

That sounds awful. You poor thing. Come here and I will give you a nice soothing bath.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home