Thursday, October 12, 2006

I SWEAR!!!!

I get pretty involved in my television sometimes, I might even talk to the boob tube every now and then. The dogs know that when I yell "TOUCHDOWN" it's time to jump around and act silly. Like wise when I tell Alex "What is micturation syncope" they know that daddy's gonna win them some kibble money. However, if there is one more Thursday night that I walk into the living room to see the ending credits of Grey's Anatomy on one side and my girlfriend on the couch bawling her eyes out on the other, I SWEAR BY THE GHOST OF ELVIS I will take a 12 gauge to every single idiot box in the house.

That is all.

6 Comments:

Blogger 123Valerie said...

Yeah. I don't get the fascination either, but I've known to shed a few tears over a particularly moving episode of Full House.

Those Olsen twins, man.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Johnny said...

I would cry too if I got nine million dollars.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Whine Girl said...

oh you big baby... that show is GREAT... I'm with miss flatcoke on loving this show!!! She had to choose between 2 people right after an appendectomy!! Well actually one chose for her... but it was still sad.. did you see the poor vet's face when she let him go????

5:44 PM  
Blogger Bat said...

For the record...I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!!! I have never seen the show, I keep seeing my girlfriend crying like somebody took her last pair of AA batteries. Movies or TV has only made me cry twice. One: "The Ten Commandments" I was a kid and I couldn't understand why Moses had to go up on the mountain. Two: On jackass, when that dumb sunnuvabitch stapled his scrotum to a board, I cried in sympathy for his testicles.

8:04 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

I don't think I've cried over Grey's Anatomy but Top Gun gets me going. Every time Goose dies... [sniff]

10:03 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

Garth Brook's video for "Standing Outside the Fire" made me cry. Yet another reason to (most) boycott country music. Just be glad your girlfriend is an empathetic person; it's better than the opposite, right?

p.s. Grey's rocks.

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home