Monday, November 16, 2009

Good Weekend


I'll start in the middle with how this weekend went. I went to the Predators game with a girl from work and her family on Saturday. Her husband was pleasant and the two little girls were well behaved (a huge compliment from me as far as kids go) and the hockey game was great! The Preds played their first complete game of the season, driving hard to the net and protecting their own goal for all three periods. A great win and a very good night.

Friday, I took a date to Macke's using the gift card mentioned in the previous post. The gumbo was great, but other than that I was not overly impressed. Still, it was nice to get dressed up and get out of the house. Thanks to the patient that gave me the gift card.

Sunday, I made black bean soup and watched 28 Days Later again. A pretty decent zombie movie, but not as good as I remembered it.

All and all, a pretty good weekend with minimal drama and plenty of relaxation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home