Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Happy Halloween!

For the first time in forever I put on a costume last Saturday and went out for Halloween. I went as a cow. Teats and all. Why do people feel the need to grab teats that aren't covered? Several of us went out to eat in costume, there was a cow, a Tigger, an Indian princess, and an evil jester. Then we went to the hockey game and watched the Preds smack down the Stars. The fellas played with some heart!

Afterwards, we went to the big bang and had a blast. Some dude dressed as Queen Elizabeth kept grabbing my teats! Luckily I was too trashed to care. How trashed? The next morning when I walked the dogs, I found my wallet in the front yard.

2 Comments:

Anonymous cindy said...

Is there something odd about a cow carrying a leather wallet?

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Mike said...

were your teats sore in the morning???? Was Queen Elizabeth Greek and treat you like a lady? Did everyone think your costume was udderly ridiculous??

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home