Thursday, November 12, 2009

Upcoming Fun!


A patient that I had taken care of about a month ago came back through the unit yesterday. He gave me a thank you card with a gift certificate in it for a restaurant called "Macke's". (Yes, I checked with my manager, he said it was ok if I kept it.) So tomorrow, that's where I'm going for dinner. It looks very good and hopefully it will meet my expectations.

Last week, a girl I work with asked if I could get her tickets for her and her husband to the Montreal game this week. I took care of it, but then she came back to me this week and said her kids were throwing a fit because they weren't getting to go and could I get her two more tickets near the first two. I took care of that. So today, we were working in the same room and she was talking about how excited she was about the game and she asked me if I was going to be there. I told her "No, I didn't get those tickets in the split, which is a shame." She gives me a look and says "You're funny like my husband, why don't you see if you can get a ticket near ours and go with us?" I'm not sure what she meant by "funny" but I called the account rep, again, and asked her for another ticket, again. So now I have something to do Saturday night too. It's shaping up to be a pretty good weekend.

1 Comments:

Anonymous cindy said...

wow, connections!

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home